Handling of Personal Data
Here we explain how we handle your data
Loyaltic Oy, VAT ID No. 2040333-3, Kalevankatu 3, Helsinki.
Dennis Smeds, email@example.com, +358 50 325 643
Why are we collecting data and what is it used for?
Data in the data file may be used for:
- developing and executing campaigns and competitions and for giving out prizes
- recognizing the client or consumer
- providing a service and for maintenance and development of a client relationship
- development of customer service and business
- analytical and statistical purposes, and
- correspondence between the service provider and user
- other similar reasons
What kind of data are we collecting?
The data file may contain for example the following information:
- first and last name
- contact information, such as address and phone number
- possible rights and consents
- the user’s refusal that their contact information would be used in direct marketing or given to third parties
- email address and other possible sign in or registration information, such as name or pseudonym,
- information relating to enabling communication and information relating to use of services,
- other profiling or interest information possibly provided by the user,
- other possible information collected at the user’s consent.
The register of personal data may vary depending on the client or person and what the purpose of the service is for.
How long are we storing the data?
We store user information only for as long as is necessary in order to fulfill the purposes set out in the section above, in accordance with the applicable legislation.
Regular sources of data
User data is regularly obtained from the user while using the service. The contact information can be updated based on other personal data registers that belong to the same corporation. The visitor count and other anonyms information will be analyzed and observed with the help of cookies or other technology.
Regular transfers of data and transfer of data outside the EU or EEA
Personal data may be transferred to entities within the same group of companies with the controller. Third parties may be used in processing personal data wherein personal data may be assigned for processing on behalf of the controller. Other processing of personal data requires consent of the data subject or is based on a specific provision of law.
The information may be temporarily transferred to third parties if the implementation of the promotion requires this. This can happen for example when the rewards are delivered. Third parties delete all personal data after the promised service has been delivered, and also complies with local laws regarding the handling of personal data. When ordering third party products (eg through online store), the user agrees to third party terms regarding personal data handling.
Personal data can be used in direct marketing, sales and research in opinions and marketing, if the user has given the consent. Data is not regularly transferred outside European Union or the European Economic Area (EEA). The personal data can be transferred outside of EU and EEA if it is necessary for the service provided or if it is otherwise necessary and according to the laws 23 §:n 2-5.
How is the data file protected?
Only designated employees having authorization to process user or customer data due to their work duties are entitled to use the system containing user data. Each user has personal user name and password to the system.
Data is stored in databases protected with firewalls, passwords and with other technical measures. Databases and their back up files are located in locked premises and the data is accessible only to designated persons. Servers are strongly protected. Written agreements have been made with third parties that are involved in the service provided. The agreements make sure that the third parties protect and handle carefully the personal data.
How can you inspect the data?
According to Section 26 of the Personal Data Act user of a service shall have a right to inspect what personal data has been collected in the data file or that no data has been stored.
Request for inspection may be presented as follows:
- Written and signed request for inspection is sent to the representative of the collector to the address indicated above or sent by email to the representative of the collector.
- Request for inspection is presented in person at the address indicated.
If there are errors in the data stored in the data file, the registered person may present a request for correction to the person in charge of data file.
The registered person shall have right to deny the collector from processing personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, online selling and other personalized marketing and market research and survey as well as for public registers and genealogical research. In matters relating to such denial, we ask that the representative is contacted.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a minor text file which gets stored on your computer or mobile phone browser. Cookies are used on the majority of websites on the Internet, to make sure the web site works, to analyze the traffic and to make sure the website serves the visitors in the best possible way.
It is possible to disallow cookies to be used, but it is recommended to allow most cookies as there might otherwise be a risk that the website does not work as intended.
The cookies used on this website are cookies in the following categories:
- Required (functional) cookies: Cookies that are required to make sure the site and the functionality works as it should
- Site efficiency and analysis cookies: With these cookies we measure how well the site is working and fulfilling the visitors’ and company’s needs
- Advertisement measurement cookies: With these cookies we can measure how well advertisements directed
- Targeting cookies: Cookies used to make sure that we can serve users with as well targeted advertisements as possible
Which cookies are used on this website?
This website use the following cookies:
- Loyaltic cookies
- Loyaltic is the website administrator. The cookies used by Loyaltic, are required for the website to work properly. The information stored in the cookies will not be used for other purposes.
- Google Inc:
We do not store any user specific information in the cookies.
How can you affect how your online behavior is tracked by cookies?
Ways to control the cookies being used:
- By emptying your browser from cookies regularly, you change the identifier to which your behavior is linked to.
- Links to opt-out from cookies:
- Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- Google ad settings can e changed here:
Here you can read more about cookies and how to control them: